Friday, October 02, 2009

Go Leafs Go

Friends of ours invited us up to their cottage for the weekend. Of course I took my camera. My wife and I took a lovely walk one afternoon. As is sometimes prone to happen I lost my camera - no not that 'lost', I new exactly where it was - my wife had it. I didn't take many pictures that afternoon causing she was having her own fun. Which is just fine by me. When I did get it back I spotted these leaves playing in the light. This is one of the aspects of the fall season I love. Maple Leafs.
1/1250 f/4 ISO 200 24.0-105.0 mm @ 60 mm Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL
Taylor Island,Gravenhurst,Ontario

One of the things we must learn as photographers is to see the light. Light is our main tool, we can't do anything without it. Always been watching how the light interacts with the world around you. Once you begin to learn how it behaves, and the effects it creates, you can then begin to envision how things could be and predict or visualize other possibilities.

No comments: