Saturday, October 03, 2009

Beauty in unexpected places


This image was created five years ago and yet it remains one of my favourite. My daughter and I got up early one Saturday morning to explore the Leaside bridge and the brickworks. I had little idea about what to expect at the brickworks, but had been told it was a good place for a photo walk. We weren't disappointed. Tucked away behind the brick works are these little holding ponds surrounded by trees. A lovely spot. They are currently renovating the brickworks and I hope it remains a great place to make images.
1/4 f/25 ISO 100 18.0-55.0 mm @ 33 mm Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL
Brickworks,Toronto,Ontario

My colleague Sam Obeid recently did an engagement session at the brickworks, take a look at some of his images to see more of the area. I particularly like this one of the couple against a brick wall.

No comments: