Thursday, November 17, 2011

Project365 320: Pumpkin Spice Latte

It used to be that if I went out to buy a coffee what I wanted was a simple Timmies; large double milk, no sugar. After I cam back from my first European trip I had started to drink Starbucks coffee and after my second trip I had acquired a definite taste for darker blends. Now when I go to $tarbuks I normally get a Tall Bold. A tradition that started with my work pal Ivar.

For today's image, I wanted something with whipped cream, so went with their seasonal special, the Pumpkin Spice Latte. It was pretty good, but don't tell darkman! (an inside joke for those who know darkman.)


Pumpkin Spice Latte
Toronto,Ontario
1/8 f/4 58 mm
Canon EOS 40D, EF24-105mm f/4L IS USM
Color Efex Pro 4 - Tonal contrast, and borders

No comments: