Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Project365 201: Its a Fruit


I have mentioned before that when I pick my weekly theme, I also put together a list of shots that I think would work for that theme. I have shared those for some weeks before. I usually also in my mind pick a 'safety' shot. That is a backup plan in case life gets in the way .

The safety shot may not always be as 'grand' a concept as some of the others but something I can fall back on.

Today, other parts of my life got in the way and I only had a few minutes to grab my shot for the day. Fortunately my daughters have planted some vegetables in our backyard, including these tomatoes. They are coming along quite nicely.

I grew up on a farm. Every farm had a garden and fresh tomatoes were something we always looked forward to.


Its a Fruit
1/1000 f/7.1 ISO 400 EF24-105mm f/4L IS USM @ 105 mm Canon EOS 40D
Richmond Hill,Ontario
Silver Efex Pro2

No comments: