Saturday, May 07, 2011

Project365 126: Street Tableau

My first thought when I set out on a rainy day was to find a sea of multi-coloured umbrellas or maybe one umbrella that stood out from a crowd. Although I did get a few images that came close to my vision, this image was my ultimate choice because of the contrasts; the jogger trying to stay limber while waiting for the light, people trying to stay dry while out for a walk, and the street person huddled under his sleeping bag.

They say you should only post your best work on the web, and this image has at least one serious technical flaw. The focus point is in the middle of the road. If I had a chance to re-shoot I think I would focus on the Tim Horton's cup.


Street Tableau
1/500 f/2.8 ISO 400 EF70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM @ 200 mm Canon EOS 40D
Wellington and Bay,Toronto,Ontario

Framing was done in Lr.

No comments: