Saturday, March 05, 2011

Project365 063: No! No! Not the Rack!


Figure out yesterday? The first picture was the entrance way from 55 York Street. I had seen it a few days before and even took a picture of it then too, but it didn't make the pick that day. So it was an easy job to swing by and give it another try.

The second image which I titled "Walking into the Light" was taken in Union Station just off the great hall. (If you haven't figured out yet, I love taking pictures there!) The traveller theme fit well - at least in my mind.

Does anybody remember a line from from an old TV show - I am thinking it was "Rocky and Bullwinkle", about the torture rack? The torturee says something like "No! No!, Not the Rack! Anything but the rack!". The villian asks with mischeif,  "Anything?", to which the torturee begs "The rack! The Rack!" If you have any recollection, I want to find a video clip of that dialogue but no luck so far.

What does that have to do with today's image? Well that is a clue.

Black and white processing done in Lr3.


"No! No! Not the Rack!"
1/100 f/3.5 ISO 400 EF-S18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 21 mm Canon EOS 40D
Wellington and York,Toronto,Ontario

No comments: