Monday, November 09, 2009

What bugs you?

I have no idea what kind of critter this is. He just happen to fly past when I had my camera in hand. He was zipping along pretty fast, I managed to grab three frames before he was long gone. I didn't expect any of them to be any good, but this one is pretty decent.

If you haven't heard it said already, then here is a great little saying "The best camera is the one you have with you" - Chase Jarivs.  Chase has recently published a book, The Best Camera Is The One That's With You, on just that theme - pictures all shot with his iPhone.

This also means always being ready. Have your camera settings at a reasonable spot for anything - the "no time for anything but push the button" setting. Maybe that is fully automatic. And keep the lrnes cap off. Nothing bugs me more than missing the shot because I just wasn't ready.
1/400 f/5 ISO 800 EF70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM @ 185 mm Canon EOS 40D
Hawaii

No comments: