Monday, November 23, 2009

Signs of the Season


You know Christmas is coming when to toy catalog shows up in the mailbox. That is exactly what I thought when the B&H catalog was in my mailbox this morning. My kids used to get excited when the Sear's Wishbook arrived and maybe I did too - but that was a long time ago. Ironically my wife and I were just discussing Christmas gifts for those who already have everything.

We are going shopping in a different kind of catalog. There are many organizations that do this kind of thing, but we are most likely to use the Smaritan's Purse Catalog. I think we'll be giving away goats this year. For the price of a Lensbaby, I could buy several goats. Speaking of goats, these two were taking a rest in the South Dakota Badlands.



1/1000 f/7.1 ISO 400 75.0-300.0 mm @ 300 mm Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL
Badlands,South Dakota

No comments: