Friday, November 20, 2009

Get me to the Church on Time

Part way between Lisbon and Setúbal is this quaint little village of Palmela. I stopped there for a bit and walked around. It was a gorgeous afternoon.

I didn't realize it at the time but they where getting for a wedding. That is why the red carpet is there. It perhaps would have be fun to crash the wedding and take some pictures, but I was a long was away before I realized what was going on.

Full disclosure about this image. Pixels where heavily coerced into their current rendering. This was shot looking up at the building, so it looked like it was falling over backwards. Perspective correction in photoshop fixed that up. There were also many electrical wires and a few TV antennas that I cloned out since I was already in photoshop. I just wanted to focus on the building against the sky.
 
1/200 f/6.3 ISO 100 18.0-55.0 mm @ 18 mm Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL
Palmela,Setúbal, Portugal

No comments: