Monday, October 12, 2009

Welcome Home for Thanksgiving

If you're American, I likely think I am a month early. Today is Thanksgiving day in Canada. When looking at the images I had pre-selected for the month to make today's selection, this one stuck with me as fitting. It looks like homecoming to me. As if I have been traveling and I just turned the corner for the finally stretch down the lane. I can smell the turkey!

No matter what part of the world you are from, take a few minutes and be thankful today. The world will be a better place if we all do.

1/400 f/4 ISO 100 @ 75 mm Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL
Aurora,Ontario

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish I could be coming home for thanksgiving daddy!
FYI- when you are old and gray and buy a nice home in the country to retire to...I like this one. You have my permission to live in a house that has a lane like this! :)