Wednesday, January 01, 2014

53Weeks 364 of 371: My Instrument [selfie 7/7]

Praise the Lord.
Praise God in his sanctuary;
    praise him in his mighty heavens.
Praise him for his acts of power;
    praise him for his surpassing greatness.
Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
    praise him with the harp and lyre,
praise him with timbrel and dancing,
    praise him with the strings and pipe,
praise him with the clash of cymbals,
    praise him with resounding cymbals.
Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord.
Psalm 150

By my best guess I will have been working in technical ministries for 40 years in 2014. The first job I recall was a cameraman for our local cable TV community channel.

For more than 15 years I have been the technical director at UAC. I this photo I am sitting at a pair of audio mixing consoles (Yamaha M7CL and DM1000). I have spent countless hours in this seat over the years.

Other than my day job and my father job, this is the thing I have probably spent my most time working at. So a suiting way to finish my week of selfies.


My Instrument [selfie 7/7]
28 mm f/4 1/4 ISO 800
Canon EOS 40D EF24-105mm f/4L IS USM

No comments: