Sunday, October 13, 2013

53Weeks 287 of 371: Black and White and Rain [BlackWhite 6/7]

The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain. 
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow 

There is a house around the corner from me where their yard is a mini floral garden. This was growing in the flower bed next to the road. The natural colours were a delicate pink and green - but this is black and white week! so you get the sepia version.

 I should also mention that when trying to shot for black and white to switch your camera to a black and white mode. It helps train your eye to see in black and white. I shot RAW so on my computer I still have the full colour version to finish the way I want.


Black and White and Rain [BlackWhite 6/7]
Silver Efex Pro2 - High Structure Smooth
105 mm f/4 1/25 ISO 800
Canon EOS 40D EF24-105mm f/4L IS USM

No comments: