Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Project365 347: Warp Speed Mr. Scott

I found this an interesting way to explore longer shutter speeds. I mounted my camera on a gorillapod and set it in the dash. I mounted ND filters to be able to hold back enough light. Try all of your windows not just the front. There were some out the side window that I really liked too. A few tips. Make sure your sensor is clean as you will likely need to use very small apertures. Use ND filters to stop down the light. Wear black and bring a black cloth to cut reflections of the dash. Clean your windows. And don't forget safety: wear your seat belt and have somebody else drive.


Warp Speed Mr. Scott
Richmond Hill,Ontario
4.9999996711455" f/32 41 mm
Canon EOS 40D, EF-S18-55mm f/3.5-5.6
Color Efex Pro 4 - detail Extractor and borders

No comments: