Monday, September 26, 2011

Project365 269: Pedestrian Entrance


A new week begins a new theme. This week is 'Signs".

Today I also received notice that "Nik Color Efex Pro 4" was available for download. Of course I did. Today's image was processed using it. I really like the filter stacking approach. I used Tonal Contrast, Glamour Glow and two image border effects.

Nik - if you are listening - I would really like to be able to stack filters from any of the suite (which I purchased) in one stack. I would love to be able to throw some Viveza control points in to the filter stack.


1 comment:

klarue said...

Got the suggestion - thanks! You can use control points for each filter in the stack of course, but I get your meaning about being able to do Viveza-like edits in addition to Color Efex Pro 4. Cheers, Kevin