Monday, April 25, 2011

Project365 115: Under the Bridge


So far this year my themes have been pretty concrete. One of the things I recognize that I need to work on is more abstract concepts. This week starts a series on 'Decay'. It is a safe start since I can straddle the the line between concrete and abstract.


All finishing was done in Lr3. I was recently asked how I do my frames. For this image I tried something new. I took a simple adjustment brush and painted around the outside and then fiddled with the exposure of the brush to get an effect I liked. A also pickd a colour for the brush from the rusty area which give the frame a rusty look.


Under the Bridge
1/200 f/5 ISO 400 EF70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM @ 200 mm Canon EOS 40D
Under the Gardner at York,Toronto,Ontario 

 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal." Matt 6:19 NIV

No comments: