Sunday, April 17, 2011

Project365 107: Hard Times

This is not at all the image I envisioned. When I woke up this morning and saw the ground covered with snow, I thought of this three - one that has seen hard times - standing alone against a white sky with a snow covered field in front of it.

Unfortunately I made a mistake - I didn't check my gear properly before heading out. When I got there the image was as I imagined it. I went to take the picture and the dreaded 'No CF Card' message popped up. Ugh. I had left it stuck in my computer. I went digging for my card case to fetch another card. Ugh. Left it in the other my other bag. By the time I was able to try again, the snow was gone. I might not get another chance. The zoning signs are up and I suspect a bulldozer will put an end to this lonely tree on the top of a ridge.

Hard Times
1/800 f/4 ISO 100 EF70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM @ 195 mm Canon EOS 40D
UAC,Markham ,Ontario

No comments: