Sunday, February 06, 2011

Project365 037: Still Waiting for Sunrise

This morning I got up early because I had this vision of the sun rising with this cathedral in the foreground. I had figured out where then sun was going to rise and where I need to be to get the right angles. I forgot one little detail.

I had not made arrangement for the sub to actually make an appearance. Sure the sun was rising - I could tell that sure enough because it was obviously getting brighter, but it was missing the fabulous colour that I was hoping for (Like this day). 

As it was obvious that I was going to get the solar assist to complete my vision, I drove around a bit more and checked out other angles.

I added the blur effect using Nik Color Efex Pro.


1/40 f/8 ISO 800 EF50mm f/1.4 USM @ 50 mm Canon EOS 40D
Catholic Cathederal of the Transfiguration,Markham,Ontario

This image was made using:

No comments: