Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Project365 033: Network

We got snow today - just like most of the North East. As a result I worked from home and could not continue with my idea of looking up downtown. So instead I looked up in my backyard.

When I first looked at this image I though it was kind of boring, but I popped into Color Efex Pro and started pushing the pixels around, and settled on this which I really liked. Is it trees, or a map of the internet (the white spots are Egypt), or the neurons in my head? You decide. ;-)

(P.S. Facebook users click here to see a larger image.)


1/4000 f/4.5 ISO 400 EF50mm f/1.4 USM @ 50 mm Canon EOS 40D
,Richmond Hill,Ontario

This image was made with: 

2 comments:

John-Roy Photography said...

nice b&w

Terry said...

I really liked the way it turned out. I made a print of it I am going to frame.