Sunday, January 30, 2011

Project365 030: Keeping Currant


This image was made on my second trip to this park this weekend. I spotted some interesting colours in the playground equipment there yesterday and so stopped and grabbed on shots. But I ended up using an image from another location.

So I went back today to try to improve what I did yesterday; fixing some problems that had my reject them. Although I did make a better images of the playground equipment I still didn't get what I wanted. I was waiting for the late afternoon sun. I waited too long, so still didn;t get what I really wanted.

Nearby was this tree full of red berries. This image turned on to be my favourite.
(P.S. Facebook users click here to see a larger image.)


1/80 f/8 ISO 400 EF50mm f/1.4 USM @ 50 mm Canon EOS 40D
Dorothy Price Park,Richmond Hill,Ontario

This image was made using:

No comments: