Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fun continues with HDR Efex Pro


Today I wanted to show you an image the I processed with HDR Efex Pro. The first image is a 3-image HDR composite. The bottom image is the middle (0 EV) exposure that made up part of the composite. THe HDr image shows more detail - you can see deeper into the shadows.  No other adjustments were made in Lr just to show the HDR Efex Pro results.

Which do you prefer?



f/22 ISO 800 EF24-105mm f/4L IS USM @ 24 mm Canon EOS 40D
tonto natural bridge state park,Payson,Arizona


1/5 f/22 ISO 800 EF24-105mm f/4L IS USM @ 24 mm Canon EOS 40D
tonto natural bridge state park,Payson,Arizona

1 comment:

Zenith said...

I think I like the 0 exposure better in this case. I do have to make a note, very impressed with the effects that are coming out from HDR EFEX pro.