Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Show Off

[For my Facebook readers, my apologies for the repeat. This post wasn't supposed to go live until Tuesday but it accidentally hit the net simultaneous with my intended Monday post "Red to Green".  So If you have seen this one already, go back one day.]

This is another of my favourite images from several years ago. I had gone out early one morning in search of fall colour. It was a bit of a foggy morning. I had parked the car and walked down the side of the road and I spotted this tree in the middle of a cow pasture that was just dressed to the nines in colour; way outdoing her (?) neighbours.

Thanksgiving weekend is coming up and I am sure there will be lots of trees in colour. Do miss your opportunity to make some wonderful images of trees 'showing off'.
1/3 f/10 ISO 200 @ 100 mm Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL

No comments: