Monday, August 03, 2009

Thanks to Ashok

It is summer time, which is vacation time. While on vacation I didn’t want this space to go silent so I invited a colleague of mine, Ashok Raghupathy, to fill in for me.

I intended to introduce you to Ashok before he began to post, but in my rush to get out of town I forgot to actually post the intro. So it comes now.
Ashok has been working hard at improving his photographic eye. He has been reading, taking classes, and practicing a lot since I met him a few years ago. Ashok has brought you a different perspective and I thank him for his contributions. I suggest you follow his photostream on flickr.

Tomorrow I will begin with the next series which will be images from my trip to Hawaii.

1 comment:

Zenith said...

Thank you Terry! It was a very interesting experience indeed. I'm looking forward to look at your Hawaii pictures.