Monday, May 04, 2009

They come from another world!

"Look, you fools, you're in danger! Can't you see?! They're after you! They're after all of us! Our wives, our children, everyone! THEY'RE HERE, ALREADY! YOU'RE NEXT!"
- Dr. Miles Bennell, Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
Sorry for the breaking in postings. Real life has interfered. For the next while I will be selection images from our 2006 trip to the South Dakota Badlands. My biggest regrets from this trip was I had not switched to RAW at this point, so these were all jpg files. Consequentially I am now limited in what I can do to properly present the tonal ranges that would have been there then I would otherwise be.
My photo tip for the day - in two parts 1) shoot RAW, 2) process you images in a program like Lightroom or Aperture.

1/250 f/13 ISO 200 75.0-300.0 mm @ 120 mm Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL

No comments: